Punjab State Portal and Service Delivery Gateway
State Portal and State Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG) Project is one of the Mission Mode Project envisioned under NeGP of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), GoI. Punjab State e-Governance Society (PSeGS) is the State Designated Agency (SDA) for the implementation of the Project in Punjab and M/s Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd. is the System integrator (SI).
The State Portal (www.punjab.gov.in) provides:-
· Easy, anywhere and anytime access to Government Services to the citizens.
· A front end application mechanism using e-Forms.
· Facilitates online payments.
· Intelligent routing of the forms to the destination field office by SSDG.
· Acknowledgement and status tracking of application.
· MIS reporting at the State Level
At the moment a total of 51 citizen centric services pertaining to 10 different departments are hosted on the Portal for receiving online applications from the citizens. Most of the applications are landing in e-District application at the backend for providing end to end service delivery.